1. Does the person I am Sharing my card with have to have the App as well?No.
2. Which mobile platforms does ShareEcard support?ShareEcard supports both Android and iOS platforms, including smartphones and tablets.
3. Where is ShareEcard hosted?ShareEcard is hosted on a data center in Switzerland.
5. What is the difference between Premium and Connect versions?Premium - offers the full features range: Share | Scan | Manage, including the customized Contact Management System access for your company employee’s scanned cards.
Connect – offers only the Share feature for corporate branded Digital Business Cards. This is a subset of the Premium version.
6. What does Sustainability mean at ShareEcard?It means reducing the Environmental Carbon Footprint by deploying innovative technologies. We are focusing on delivering responsible, Sustainable products. Not only because it’s good for our business, but also because it’s the right thing to do for the future of our planet.
Copyright © 2020 ShareEcard. All rights reserved